Come join the VLK family!
The VLK Sales/Cashier is responsible for maintaining Guest Service as per company standard, generating sales, housekeeping, merchandising, signing, pricing, cash register operations (POS) and loss prevention in adherence to all VLK Policy standards.
- Ensure that each Guest receives outstanding Guest Service by providing a Guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Guest.
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and accountabilities at POS registers.
- Communicate Guest requests to management.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Essential Physical Requirements
1. Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
2. Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
3. Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
4. Ability to freely access all areas of the facility including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
5. Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to complete principle responsibilities.
6. Ability to climb ladders.
7. Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the facility generally weighing 0-50 pounds.
Pit Road Bar & Grill is looking for a Full time and Part Time bar tender – This Team Member blends equal parts enthusiasm, attention to detail, and knowledge of our extensive food and beverage options. We count on you to create a unique, personal experience for each Guest you encounter by making personal connections
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Make personal connections with Guests to create loyalty through engaging conversations supporting sports, other promotional programs, or unique Guest interests
- Check identification to ensure Guests meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages and comply with RAS procedures as defined by federal and state laws
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for Guests
- Replace kegs and restock bottles of alcohol when necessary
- Monitor and manage bar inventory and cost control measures
- Monitor current levels of inventory including stemware, glassware, garnishes, etc. to ensure proper levels, and prepares, washes, and sterilizes these items to replenish inventory as required
- Collect and accurately process guest payments
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customer excessive drinking by taking appropriate precautions
- Take food and beverage orders from serving staff or directly from Guests
- Maintain neat and clean bar area