Come join the VLK family!
The VLK Sales/Cashier is responsible for maintaining Guest Service as per company standard, generating sales, housekeeping, merchandising, signing, pricing, cash register operations (POS) and loss prevention in adherence to all VLK Policy standards.
- Ensure that each Guest receives outstanding Guest Service by providing a Guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Guest.
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and accountabilities at POS registers.
- Communicate Guest requests to management.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Essential Physical Requirements
1. Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
2. Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
3. Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
4. Ability to freely access all areas of the facility including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
5. Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to complete principle responsibilities.
6. Ability to climb ladders.
7. Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the facility generally weighing 0-50 pounds.